Give the gift of protection. These stunning and love-filled care boxes come with a personal protective item like a mask and a few comforting items like candles, honey jars, and biscotti. Explore the full range to find the combination that is best for you. Most items are 100% handmade and 75% of the earnings from this sale will directly benefit the makers and their families
This box contains
- Beautifully crafted sturdy keepsake box that can use to store your cherished pictures, jewelry, or any kind of small items
- One hand-crafted face mask* made with 100% breathable cotton fabric.
- Choose from many beautiful patterns available
- Elastic ear-loops for snugness
- Every mask has two additional layers of non-woven interfacing fabric fused with the cotton for enhanced filtration
- Built-in pocket to insert additional filters (filters not included with purchase)
- Washable, reusable, and durable
- Available in small and medium sizes of adults and kid size
- 1 hand-made soy candle in a tin with soothing aromas (please provide details including weight/size)
- 1 jar of seasonal small batch honey 2 oz [by Sager Family Farms]
- 1 almond-chocolate biscotti made with traditional recipe [by Roxanne’s Biscotti]
8″ x 6″ x 1.75″
Usually delivered within 7 ways of order.
Expedited shipping available. Please choose shipping option at checkout.
*CDC Advisory on Cloth Face Coverings
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.